Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thoughts... thoughts... thoughts!

I have thought often, of who in the world would want to read such a book as I have eagerly written, these last nine years. I have taken several creative writing classes to help me use the best word usage, without tag lines, and repeated scenes of boring subjects.
From the moment I wake up, until the time my head touches the pillow, my mind continues to focus on parts of my book. When I am driving to a therapy for my son with autism, or putting a load of laundry in the washer my thoughts are focused on one thing and it's my book.
I hope and pray my book will touch someone life. I'm not interested in the money, as much as touching someone life. Yes, I have to be honest, the money would be a added plus benefit, but my main focus of my book is to touch someones life. I want to bring new meaning to what life can hold, for those that struggle with trials. Well, it's late...
Christmas is over and a new year will begin. The year of 2010 will be a year of much growth. Growth of publishing my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment