Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Only one of the millions of reasons I'm writing my novel.

I have felt a strong desire to finish this revising of my book. My goal is to touch someone’s life. It is hard to write with therapies, dinner, laundry and busing everyone places. Somehow, I know with prayer and faith I will find time to write and finish this book it’s been waiting to be published for nine years now.
I have been wondering why young teenagers feel a need to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. I guess it’s to hold on to something that is missing.
This is one reason I'm writing my novel. Teenagers need to taste all types of gum before making a choice of which one is their favorite. I wish, oh how I wish, I didn’t have a study boyfriend in high school. It was a pivotal moment that has caused a lasting affect on my life! After 28 years it still haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment