Monday, August 1, 2016

Yes I am Sentimental.

Life is what  you make of it. It's when you look for the good, even when it's not going in the direction you would of hoped for. Its when you take time to ponder on the happy moments that have slipped by.
Life is filled with trials, hopes, dreams, losses, and gains. It's filled with happy and sad moments. It's filled with struggles you never thought possible to over come.
I have been De-cluttering  and as I go through boxes that have contained my special mementos I have realized my children would never want them. They would probably look at the objects and wonder why I ever kept them. So, as remove those items from the boxes I find they bring back the trials, dreams and memories that I have kept in my heart and have molded me into the person I am today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment