Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My thoughts

Friends come into your life as fast as a sunrise.
They bring fresh beginnings like a breeze on a warm summer day.
Friends never look at your faults only your talents.
They uplift, bring sunshine on a glooming day.
But then a friend can leave as fast as moon disappears on a dark stormy night. 

Leave you to stumble and fall into a muddy pond and sink beneath the thick mud unable to breath.

I found this on my iPad that I wrote in June 2014.

Mother I miss you giggle
Mother I miss you bright red face.
Mother I miss you sweet smiling face.
Mother I know you miss me.

My grandma favorite poem 
A Quality of Mind
Age is a quality of mind-
If you have left your dreams behind,
If hope is cold,
If you no longer look ahead,
If your ambition's fires are dead,
Then you are old.

But if from life you take the best,
And if in life you keep the jest,
If love you hold,
No matter how the years go by,
No matter how the birthday's fly-
You are not old.



No comments:

Post a Comment