Monday, May 7, 2018

Life, real life

Life changes physically, mentally, and spiritually as the years pass.

We spend billions of dollars on homes, cars, and material items that years later will fall apart and be worthless. 

Life with relationships that are built upon love, compassion, spiritual meaning will never fall apart if cared for. 

When I drive down the road and see how buildings, homes and parks which were once beautiful have been demolished and never having the same meaning as it did. 

My grandparents home has been demolished and the land it was on doesn't have any indication that it occupied a home that a family lived in. That home is where my dad, his parents and sisters lived. And now it's no where to be seen. 

We all, including me want to leave a legacy after we have passed some type of indication that we once walked the earth. 

What legacy do I want to leave?  What legacy do you want to leave? 

What really is important for others to remember about me? Have you thought about what you want others to remember about you?

I have always wanted to know what it would be like to see out of two eyes.

Why did I think that my vision impairment was the reason my high school boyfriend dump me. Crazy me.

We all have a desire to be loved and cared for even if we are born with deformities or given physical or mental struggles that are a daily task to cope with.



No comments:

Post a Comment