Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sayings I have written over the years.


Dust, dust, go away and never come back any other day.   Rain, rain come today and wash out the dust that lingers all day.   I told the dust once, I have told him twice, he needs to obey or be washed out of sight.   ~Pam Reynolds ~

A mother's love is wonderful.  As any child knows.  As soft and sweet and tender as a single perfect rose.  Your love is the best of all...because it grows and grows.


One apple said to the other, after they fell from the apple tree.  
“You are one unblemished colorful apple.” The other apple said, “What really matters, is not what is on the outside, but how strong my seeds grow an apple tree.”   ~by Pamela Reynolds~



November 22, 2010
I’m thankful for my family and friends.  Thanks for generating spice in my life.   Our mortal life is a brief, but our memories are eternal.

January 30, 2013

The clock ticks slowly, the sun showers warmth, a baby giggles and a mother smiles. Time runs out, life passes us by, and the words I love you live on forever.  
Each day brings wisdom that the clock is speeding up quickly and moments together is all that matters.  Life is a priceless gift from God.

September 28, 2013
Life is too short...time slips through your fingers faster than water.
Life is priceless. Every second, hour of each day is worth more than anything I could ever purchase from a store. 
I pray I can be a light to all those around me.
Sharing love, support, and comfort.

February 16, 2017
***Each phase or sentence placed on paper encapsulates words of expression of thought, feeling, and action of a human life. 
My heart, soul and mind wonder how I was able to put back together the fragile skeleton I had buried.
Each delicate bone connected back where it belongs now gives a full canvas picture of a plausible story I once traveled on.***

July 20, 2010

“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”

February 27, 2011 
"Be kind, because everyone you met is fighting a heart attack."

September 2,2010
Music stirs my heart, moves the air I breathe, and charms to soothe the savage beast within me.   It resurfaces old memories, captures thoughts, and generates new ones.   Songs during my life time will continue survive after I’m passed on…to help others cope, love and endure the trials I have traveled.   What was your favorite song in your youth?  Mine was “Always and Forever” and “Wishing on a Star.”

September 3, 2013
Take time to smell the roses
Because when they are gone,
you will wish you had.
Written~Pamela Shelton. Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment